MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL SUPPLY AND TRANSPORT DELIVERY
MANAGEMENT OF MATERIALS-
TECHNICAL SUPPLY APPEARS AS ONE OF THE STRUCTURAL DIVISIONS OF LLC “POLYMER TUBE FACTORY“ AND CONSISTS OF TWO DEPARTMENTS: DEPARTMENT OF MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL SUPPLIES AND DEPARTMENT OF LOGISTICS
MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL SUPPLY
Basic aims of the Department of material and technical supplies appear as a profitable means of obtaining raw materials and materials in the minimum term and ensuring the reliable delivery of quality complex‘s.
From this the role of the department of supply is such:
- Create a reliable and consistent flow of material for the Company;
- Close mutual activity with the divisions using those materials, learning of their questions.
- Search for reliable suppliers, close mutual relations with them and forming profitable relationship.
- Purchase of necessary materials of high quality and needed quantity at a minimum price.
DEMANDS IN THE PROCESS OF SUPPLY
- Planning the payment and conduct of the requested Company with the term of delivery and delivery of the full load;
- Organization of work and value of the chosen of supplier;
- Making ready the documents for the purchase;
- Carrying out the purchase;
- Verification of the bought in products.
To insure the necessary loading volume and fulfillment of details in complex.
Department of supply works with managers of manufactures of the Republic of Belarus, Russia, Europe and the CIS.
All purchased loads of products meet the corresponding strict normative of state and also meet the requirements of the laws of safety of functioning heat and power networks.
The basic aim of the logistics department is to ensure and meet the needs of our Companies raw materials that are in requirement for our manufacturing process and organize the delivery of our ready made products to users, in the minimum time at the minimum prices.
DEMANDS TO THE PROCESS OF LOGISTICS
- The planning of load delivery and the conduct of the requested Company in term of delivery on time and the full load;
- Organize the work on value and choice of supplier of transport services;
- Making ready documentation for the realization of the load delivery;
- Making the load delivery available, monitoring the details of same.
The economical effectiveness of the process of supplies and purchasing transport services on account of a reliable team of delivery service, based on a system of quality management standards ISO 9001 on the following criteria; term of delivery, quality reliability.
Our cooperation with external contractors bring successful realization due to rows of projects in the manufacturing of goods and ordered services on the principle of sourcing suppliers having sufficient manufacturing ability, and also satisfy our criteria of values of quality that allow the necessary completion under continual control of our specialists. Continual monitoring of market services allow us to put our firm demands to choices of suppliers without a profile of our products, so that the final result allows us to lower prices and continually increase levels of quality for our released products.
Our factory management actively take part in sourcing for its various types of new products.
We appear as users of particular types of raw material with today that allow us to produce economically viable products to meet the world standards of quality, and also appear as required within the home market of the Republic of Belarus. Also the markets of the CIS and Europe.
INVITING YOU TO TRADE
Inviting businesses and organizations to trade with us;
Those that wish to deliver products of their own production, as intermediates and also organizations wishing to give their services within the frame of facilitating transport for information refer to us via E mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via
Tel/ fax. 375 222-75-07-40; +375-222-75-07-43
Transport Companies, interested in working within the sphere of transport- logistics services within the Russian Federation, European Community we invite you to send your proposals with description of means of transport, load capacity, and inclusion of routes of transport deliveries to e-mail: email@example.com or Tel/fax. +375-222-77-83-30